Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dear Abby -- why did this dumb guy come to you?


Dear Dr. Jim

Today it's 'From Dr. Jim.' (link to Dr. Abby's post in question)

You see, Dear Abby has outdone you. You'd better go check her out.

Dr. Jim, aggitated in Texas

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OK, Jim, calm down.

Now I have no idea in the world why he asked her instead of me.

You could have done ten times better and we all know it.

But it was an April Fools Day letter so whay the hay? It was all for nothing except a laugh.

I may answer him some day in a serious manner, you never know.

I hope my dear readers didn't mind this post,

Dr. Jim




So, keep on keep'n on, and till then,
"Please ask your question or leave your comment now!"
(Just ask me and you will remain anonymous)

Submit question or comment in privacy now

To read the rules and/or submit a question, click here.

(CLICK HERE NOW, I've read the rules.)

To leave a comment or non-private question, simply leave a comment below as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment