Tuesday, December 30, 2008


Dear Dr. Jim

I heard you are going out of town. Will you be answering all our burgeoning questions while you are gone? Or maybe have a fill in doctor?

If not I will be missing you a lot.

Mary, Weeping for Sadness in Ohio

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dear Mary WSO,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

and please don't cry. This is my line:

I will be scarce until the end part of January unless we can find a cheap Internet Cafe on the QM2 or in Grenada. It is getting cool here so we had to go. We did get new bathing suits last Sunday.

So check for me every now and once in a while on my Jim's Little Blog or Jim's (other Little Place) where I might could put up a word or two once in a while. This is my final goodbye (for now).

Hope this soothes you somewhat (for sure don't cry),

(and please leave me your comments)

Dr. Jim



So, keep on keep'n on, and till then,
"Please ask your question or leave your comment now!"
(Just ask me and you will remain anonymous)

Submit question or comment in privacy now

To read the rules and/or submit a question, click here.

(CLICK HERE NOW, I've read the rules.)

To leave a comment or non-private question, simply leave a comment below as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment