Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Blog Anniversary Jim!

My Active (whatever that means) Blogs: (3)
JIM'S LITTLE BLOG -- Started December 1, 2005
-- 1,153 Posts -- 41,0699 'Visitors' -- Currently 40/day average
Running several (3-4) posts per week currently
(Generally Ruby Tuesday on Tuesdays)

JIM'S LITTLE PHOTO AND POEM PLACE -- Started December 1, 2006
-- 359 Posts -- 7765 'Visitors' -- Currently 15/day average
Running three +/- posts per week: (these may appear sometime the day before due date)
(Wordless Wednesday -- on Wednesday)
(SkyWatch Friday -- on Friday)
(One Single Impression -- on Sunday)
(an occasional 'feel good' post)

Ask Dr. Jim (blog) -- Started November 30, 2007
-- 64 Posts -- 3445 'Visitors' -- Currently 16/day average
Running one +/- post per week, no set day
Posts are Q&A; Questions on most any subject from 'reader' and Answers by Dr. Jim who knows most everything about most everything there is to know (at least Dr. Jim always has an answer)

General Statistics:
8533 Comments on all blogs (Yahoo mail won't let me refine anymore)
2086 Total posts, all blogs

Inactive or little used blogs:
JIM'S LITTLE HAPPY PLACE – 192 Posts (once a controversial blog with a different name--I couldn't tolerate the flaming and converted it to a HAPPY PLACE--then it went inactive as I couldn't care for and feed it properly)
me, old blogs never read, and . . . – 169 Posts -- A dumping place
To All the Girls I've Loved Before – 16 Posts --purpose link -- not nearly completed
jim's little Christmas tree farm – 102 Posts -- lots of Christmas trees earlier, now a few miscelaneous posts
What Susie Wrote on My Blog – 21 Posts -- while I was on holiday


FAQ:
Q -- Do you have a YouTube?
A -- Yes, Jim1Jim1. It has very sporadic posting with 19 Videos

Q -- Will you create a new blog this year?
A -- No plans at the present time. In fact I spend too much time blogging and would like to slow down and get better quality posts.

Q -- Then will you discontinue one of these three blogs?
A -- Right now, No. Later I may consolidate JIM'S LITTLE BLOG and JIM'S LITTLE PHOTO AND POEM PLACE. They seem to overlap.

Q -- But you have different readership on each blog, I don't want to leave the one I like and am accustomed to.
A -- That is the major problem with consolidation.

Q -- What would you like to do about consolidation?
A -- I have thought about moving everything to JIM'S LITTLE BLOG. Then it would lack organization so I think I am stuck the way I am.

Q -- You don't seem to read my blog very much anymore. Why?
A -- If you don't leave comments on my blogs I won't pester you (very much).

Q -- Can I ask more questions?
A -- Yes, just leave them in a comment. Request for me to remove the comment after reading and it will soon be gone.

Q -- What if I don't like to even show my comment, thought, or idea for even a short time until you read it. Don't you have an e-mail address?
A#1 -- Yes, I have several e-mail addresses. My blogging address is jhovendic[at]yahoo[dot]com.
A#2 -- I also have one moderated comment page (click here) taking private comments. It was intended for anonymous questions to Ask Dr. Jim (blog) but you also could use it to remain anonymous.

1 comment:

Putz said...

well what ever you do i will adjust...isn't that what life is all about????adjusting????

Post a Comment